TOP 10 Best Ratchet Straps to Buy in 2019 : It is important that you only use ratchet straps of the best quality if you want to haul your cargo from place to place securely and safely. Premium ratchet straps have incredible breaking limits; hence, they will not break in the middle of cargo transportation. This means they will ensure that your cargo reaches its destination safely and without any damages. Moreover, well-made ratchet straps are easy to use, given that their ratchets are ergonomically designed. They also have rubberized “S” hooks to prevent cargo from being scratched or damaged in any way. Without further ado, check out the following top 10 best ratchet straps reviews to see the brands we are giving the nod.
#1 Best Ratchet Straps Reviews 2019
#1 Vault Ratchet Straps – 4Pk/15 Ft
The Vault Ratchet Straps have 4.6 stars after 1100+ customer reviews. Well, this simply shows one thing; the straps are loved by many. Vault believes in their quality and functionality. That’s why they back them with a 100-percent money-back guarantee. The straps come in a pack of 4 to give you the ultimate security when it comes to safe anchoring of a vehicle. Each strap has a length of 15 feet and a total load capacity of 500 pounds. Moreover, each strap has a break strength of 1500 pounds, and, therefore, can safely anchor cargo to your Trailer, SUV, Van, Truck or Car. They are great for strapping up such items as dirt bikes, motorcycles, boats, and bikes. They have molded on ergonomic handles that will not fall. In addition, the straps are equipped with rubber coated “S” hooks to ensure that your cargo is not damaged.
- The customer care department is great
- Comfortable and easy to use
- The material used to make the straps is of nice quality
- The straps fit perfectly in the included bag
- They do not take up much space in a trunk or behind a seat
- Not very heavy duty, but they get the job done
- 4.8 OUT OF 5 STARS - Happy customers agree that this ratchet tie down is the best they've...
- PREMIUM INDUSTRIAL GRADE STRAPS - To keep your mind at ease during your travels!
- MOLDED ON ERGONOMIC HANDLE WON'T FALL OFF - Forget about losing handles! Ours are here to...
#2 RHINO USA Ratchet Tie Down Straps (4PK) – BLACK
RHINO USA is a company owned by a father and a son, and it is based in the USA. They provide a lifetime warranty when you buy these ratchet tie-down straps to give you peace of mind knowing that they stand behind their products. Still on peace of mind; the straps will work great for your UTV, ATV or Motorcycle to allow you to transport your cargo securely. They come in a pack of 4; hence, you will always have more than enough for 100-percent satisfaction. Besides, they are among the strongest ratchet straps you have ever seen. And this is because they are made of exclusive poly/silk webbing. The manufacturer includes a 100-percent money-back guarantee in every purchase to ensure that you only use what you like.
- Straps arrive neatly packaged
- They come in an instruction card
- The manufacturer has its own instructional video
- Easy to thread, loosen and tighten
- Straps come with a bag for storing them when they are not in use
- The packaging could be better
- ▶ SUPPORT AN AMERICAN CO. - Buy From a Father/Son Business in California & Receive a...
- ▶ SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS - Anodized Ratchet, Ergonomic Padded Handle & Coated Full...
- ▶ CONFIDENCE & PEACE OF MIND - Knowing your Motorcycle, ATV, UTV or Cargo is Secure when...
#3 FORTEM Ratchet Tie Down Straps – 8pc Set
This set includes 4 metal ratchet buckles, 4 soft loop straps, 4 heavy-duty hook straps, and a carrier case. The hooks are constructed with weather-resistant stainless steel; hence, they will hold up well to hostile outdoor elements. What’s more, these ratchet straps feature high-visibility neon webbing that is made of long-lasting and sturdy polyester fibers. That being said, the straps have a massive load capacity of 500 pounds. And they will not rot, mildew or mold. Their spring-loaded release mechanism prevents them from accidental opening. Well, this means you will have peace of mind knowing that you will transport your cargo without any unfortunates. The straps are 15 feet long; hence, they will effortlessly secure items to your vehicle or in the back of your car.
- The customer service is humble and responsive
- They are very sturdy
- The color is highly visible and amazing
- Well and easy to use
- Great for the price
- The carrier case is a nice addition
- The ratchets could be more ergonomic
- Contains 4 metal ratchet buckles, 4 heavy-duty hook straps, 4 soft loop straps plus...
- Hooks made of weather-resistant stainless steel; high-visibility neon webbing made of...
- Weatherproof and resist rot, mold, and mildew. Spring-loaded release mechanism to prevent...
#4 CARTMAN 1,5” x 15’ Padded Ratchet Tie Down (4pk)
Smart ratchet straps are insanely strong and extremely easy to use. Well, a good example of smart ratchet straps is the CARTMAN 15’ Padded Ratchet Tie Down Straps. They come in a pack of 4 with each measuring 15 feet long to provide you with outstanding performance. In addition, they boast a working force of 1000 pounds and a breaking strength of 3000 pounds. This means you can use them to securely anchor lots of items knowing that they will not break and cause all sorts of inconveniences. These ratchet straps also come with a carry bag to ensure easy transportation and storage when they are not in use. They are designed with abrasion-resistant SmartWeb webbing to help improve their lifespan. Plus these straps have an extra wide padded grip for more leverage and comfort.
- It is very thoughtful of the manufacturer to include a bag
- The construction of the straps is good
- The width of the straps is impressive
- Straps are soft yet tough
- The stitching on the webbing is second to none
- Straps are thin, but they make up for this through the width
- Extra wide padded grip for more comfort and leverage
- Rubber coated hooks
- Abrasion resistant SmartWeb webbing
#5 LOCKDOWN Ratchet STRAPS – 15 ft – 8 pc Set
Cheaply made ratchet straps can make your cargo shift or, even worse, fall while on a trailer. That being said, you need to settle for premium ratchet straps like these ones from LOCKDOWN. These ratchet straps will keep your cargo safe throughout. They have a large molded finger-through handle that combines with the release lever to provide you with extra comfort and added leverage to allow for proper strap tensioning. They also feature double j-hook design and super large stitching reinforcement to make sure your cargo stays securely anchored. They are made of webbing that is wider and nearly twice the thickness of straps in the same class. As such, these straps offer ultimate strength and reduce stretch, thereby, giving you peace of mind knowing that the safety of your valuable belongings will not be compromised.
- Well made for the price
- Easy to release and use
- The seller is helpful whenever there is a problem
- The ratchet mechanism is sturdy and works smoothly
- Straps are heavy duty; thick, rugged, and reliable
- May come with a few issues, but the seller normally wastes no time in making sure its customers are 100-percent satisfied.
- TIRED OF WORRYING about your cargo shifting or falling off the trailer due to weak, broken...
- TIRED OF BUYING flimsy straps with cheap hardware and not getting the assurance you need...
- LOCKDOWN PREMIUM RATCHET STRAPS have the HEAVY DUTY STRENGTH & DURABILITY to keep your...
#6 Sunferno 15 Foot Ratchet Straps Tie Down (4 Pack)
If these ratchet straps cannot keep your cargo safe and secure, you can return them to the manufacturer for a full refund. Having said that, expect to have the best experience using these ratchet straps. They have a break strength of 2200 pounds; hence, they seem unlikely to break after 6 months, like most ratchet straps. What’s more, they can deliver up to 1100 pounds, making them the best for a variety of items. Their rubberized hooks and handles will ensure that your hands are protected and your cargo arrives with no scratches. The webbing of these straps is made of a UV ray protected material, and it has strong sewing patterns to provide you with endless performance. The straps come in a pack of 4 and are 15 feet long for secure transportation of cargo.
- They tie down bikes and other cargo securely
- The black color looks really beautiful
- Customer service is amazing
- The ratchet mechanisms are great
- The price is reasonable
- Not as heavy duty as expected.
- KEEP YOUR CARGO SAFE & SECURE OR WE'LL RETURN YOUR MONEY! - Unlike the average straps...
- EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE, NO OTHER STRAP COMPARES - Say NO to straps which bruise your...
- DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE WITH CLOSED S-HOOKS + STITCHING WHICH DOESN'T COME LOSE - Unlike...
#7 Keeper 04629 25’ x 2” Ratchet Tie-Down with J-Hooks (4 Packs)
The webbing makes a difference as far as the performance of ratchet straps is concerned. That’s why we are glad to note that Keeper has given the webbing of their ratchet tie-downs enough focus. That said, their Hi-Test webbing is resistant to abrasion and will never rot or mildew. You should, therefore, expect the Hi-Test webbing to deliver ultimate strength while remaining transportable and lightweight. Other features that Keeper has considered when creating these ratchet tie-downs are J-hooks and ratchet handles. Well, these features combine to allow for safe and secure transportation. Needless to say, they make the ratchet tie-downs great for large and demanding transportation needs. The ratchet straps come in a pack of four, so you can always have enough to get the job done.
- The four straps are very easy to ratchet
- They work smoothly and seem super heavy duty
- The price is reasonable
- The ratcheting mechanism is very well made
- Easy to lock and to release
- The length can be more than enough
- Heavy-duty ratchet tie-down with J-hooks
- 25 feet long and 2 inches wide
- 3,333 lb. working load limit
#8 Tiger Extra Long 20 ft Tie Down Straps, 4PK
A tiger is one of the strongest animals on planet earth. And that’s exactly what these ratchet straps are all about. Their build quality is trusted by their manufacturer, which provides a 100-percent money-back guarantee with zero questions asked. In addition, these tie-down straps from Tiger are packed with lots of useful features like molded rubber “S” hooks that will protect your cargo and equipment from scratches and other damages. The straps also have newly designed and ergonomic strap handles that won’t fall off. Their 20ft length means you will have more than enough straps to secure larger and heavier loads. Another helpful feature is the super strong webbing that is made of 100-percent polyester; hence, it will not scratch or hold moisture. The straps are handy for transporting motorcycles, lawnmowers, boats, jet skis, building materials etc.
- The customer puts satisfaction before everything
- The price is great for the quality
- Strong enough to properly secure any cargo
- The packaging is top notch
- They work as intended
- Straps may have issues, but the manufacturer is the best at solving them
- #1 RATCHET TIE DOWN STRAPS- Tiger tiedowns are manufactured with premium industrial grade...
- HEAVY DUTY AND DURABLE- our ratchet tie down offers new state-of-the-art ERGONOMIC molded...
- CARGO CAPACITY-500 pounds load capacity for cargo security with 1500 pounds breaking...
#9 Strapright Heavyweight Ratchet Tie Down Straps 20Ft – 4 Piece Kit
A safe and effective way to move your cargo is to use quality ratchet straps from a reputable manufacturer. Well, that’s where the Strapright Heavyweight Ratchet Tie Down Straps come in handy. With them, you will tie down anything you want and keep it safe even on the bumpiest rides. The straps are tested and trusted for heavy-duty work; thus, we do not think they will be a letdown when called upon. They have adjustable handles and locks that work with the newly designed buckles to provide a secure fit. In addition, the webbing of these straps is made of polyester superior durability. It prevents straps from losing its shape or stretching over time. The straps also have ergonomic rubber coated S hooks that haul cargo without damaging or scratching it.
- Customer service is excellent
- The straps and ratchet are strong
- The ratchet tightens easily
- The length of the straps is nice
- They work as intended
- Instructions are very basic and to the point
- The straps could be thicker
- MOVE YOUR CARGO SAFELY: If you are looking for safe and highly effective ways to transfer...
- NEW SECURE DESIGN: New buckle down designed for a secure fit, these ratcheting straps have...
- DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC: This heavy duty tie down strap set have high quality Polyester...
#10 Ohuhu 8 Pack Orange Strap Ratchet Strap – 15 Ft
The Ohuhu 8-Pack Orange Strap Ratchet Straps are built for strength and to provide support for tying down vehicles, cargo, and equipment. To be more precise, they are great for moving appliances, camping equipment, vehicles, bikes, and outdoor tools, among others. They come with levers and lock to allow you to have a great time securing your motorcycle, scooter, ATV or sport bike to your truck or car for smooth transportation. The straps are made of premium fabric, which has reinforced close stitched to make sure your cargo is safe. The straps also feature rubber coated “S” hooks to ensure that your cargo and equipment are not damaged during transportation. Their breaking limit is 1500 pounds and their length is 15 feet long. What’s more, the straps have a load of 500 pounds, which is just fine.
- Straps are nice and sturdy
- The idea to have the hooks rubberized is a good one
- The ratchets move easily and smoothly
- They come in different sizes and colors to choose from
- The straps are lightweight yet super strong
- May come with a few defects, but the manufacturer is responsive
- ☞ 500 LBS LOAD CAP WITH 1500LD BREAKING LIMITS: Heavy-duty build allows the 15ft to hold...
- ☞ EASY OPERATION & RELEASE RATCHET STRAPS: The coated handles are paired with a release...
- ☞ RUBBER COATED "S" HOOKS: To prevent cargo and equipment from being damaged, the hooks...
Truth be told, hauling a motorcycle, sport bike, building material or any other equipment can be extremely hard if the ratchet straps you are using are not of great quality. With that being said, it is time you pick a set from the brands we have reviewed above. They are well researched and are products of the world’s leading manufacturers. Therefore, we are certain you will not go wrong with them.