TOP 10 Best Landscape Lighting to Buy in 2020 : Your landscape might be exceptional, but it still needs landscape lighting to have enhanced curb appeal. Landscape lighting creates an aesthetic appeal wherever it is installed. By so doing, landscape lighting will not just show off your home at night but also it will extend your living space. Landscape lighting is also great for real estate agents looking to increase the value of the property they are dealing with. It is a great investment that every homeowner should consider. That’s why we bring you the following top 10 best landscape lighting reviews. They are quality products that give out plenty of light and stand up well to terrible weather.
- #1 Best Landscape Lighting Reviews 2020
- #1 URPOWER 2-in-1 4 LED Landscape Solar Lights
- #2 ZUCKEO 5W LED Landscape Lights (8 Pack)
- #3 Malibu 10-Piece 8308-9903-10 Pro Light Set
- #4 Hypergiant 12W LED Landscape Lights (6 Pack)
- #5 ZUCKEO 5W LED Low Voltage Landscape Lights (6 Pack)
- #6 GreenClick 4 Pack LED Landscape Lighting (Warm White)
- #7 Moonrays 95557 1-Watt LED Landscape Light Fixture (Pack of 2)
- #8 leeyarlam Solar LED Garden Lights (4 Pack)
- #9 SUNRIVER Low Voltage Landscape Lights (1W 6 Pack)
- #10 Litom Upgraded 12 LED Solar Landscape Spotlights
- #2 Conclusion
#1 Best Landscape Lighting Reviews 2020
#1 URPOWER 2-in-1 4 LED Landscape Solar Lights
Most solar lights do not require any installation. And these ones are no exception. In addition to being super easy to install, these lights are easy to maintain. Plus they can be adjusted up and down between 90 degrees to direct light where it is needed. Since they are designed for outdoor use, these landscape solar lights are not just durable but also they are waterproof. That being said, no unfriendly weather will interfere with their performance. Their two lighting modes (high and low) ensure you have the right brightness setting every time. These lights also have an automated switch that automatically turns them on at night and off at sunrise. They are super bright, given that they have 4 LEDs that generate 50 lumens each (a total of 200 lumens).
- Lights stay nice and bright throughout the night
- The lights automatically turn on and off for convenience
- They have two settings for brightness
- The customer service is great
- Lights come with manual and screws for easy installation
#2 ZUCKEO 5W LED Landscape Lights (8 Pack)
These landscape lights come in 8 pieces, and they are very affordable for maximum satisfaction. Each of the 8 pieces produces 500 lumens, meaning you can have them installed on your garden path, yard fences, and patio. They produce warm white lights, and this makes them great for both security and nighttime decoration. Their working voltage ranges from 12V – 24V; hence, they are compatible with the most low-voltage landscape lighting kits. It is important to note that you need an extra-low voltage transformer for installation. The lights are constructed with thick aluminum body and have a glass lens cover. In other words, they are sturdy enough to withstand snowy and rainy weather. Their waterproof rating is IP65, and this greatly improves their stability of outdoor lighting as well as long-term use.
- They give a perfect warm light
- They consume just 5 watts of energy
- The seller responds almost instantly and resolves issues quickly
- They will greatly improve the visual aesthetics of your home
- The price is great
- They need a transformer to run
#3 Malibu 10-Piece 8308-9903-10 Pro Light Set
The price of this set is higher than the two landscape lighting units we have reviewed so far. However, they are worth the price, considering that they come in several pieces to ensure complete illumination. The set includes six 10W pro style path lights and four 20W pro style spot lights. This means you will have more than enough fixtures to illuminate your driveway, flower bed, pathway, and other areas. Other accessories included in this set are one 150W transformer, 75ft cable, and installation instructions. In other words, this set comes with all the things you need to properly illuminate your home at night. They boast die-cast metal construction and are resistant to corrosion. For this reason, even the most hostile weather will not affect their performance. These lights also feature a clear glass lens, which delivers unfiltered illumination.
- Very easy to install
- Lights add a classic touch to the lawn or walkway
- The all-metal construction makes the light best suited for an outdoor environment
- The company stands behind their products
- The units give out plenty of light
- The stakes could be much stronger
#4 Hypergiant 12W LED Landscape Lights (6 Pack)
Most people like Hypergiant’s products because the company offers after-sale services. For instance, they provide a 2-year warranty to protect these landscape lighting units from defects in workmanship and materials. They also provide a 6-month bonus accessories replacement guarantee. Ideally, their products are of great quality. For example, these landscape lights have what it takes to be your best purchase of the year. They boast a 90-degree beam angle and a 270-degree adjustable head, so they can put out great light all the time. The adjustable head allows them to work well whether they are installed on the fence, flag, wall or tree. Additionally, these lighting systems are insanely easy to install, and this is because they come with a user manual and do not require any tools. Their waterproof rating is IP65; thus, they can be used during snowy and rainy days.
- Made of metal for long-lasting performance
- They improve the visual appeal of homes at night
- Lights are bright and of great quality
- They have no problem lighting up the very top leaves
- The price is competitive for the quality
- The bracket could be a little heavier and sturdier
#5 ZUCKEO 5W LED Low Voltage Landscape Lights (6 Pack)
We believe that this set will do the trick, and that’s why we recommend it for you. Its price is inexpensive yet it comes with everything, so you can start using it right out of the box. These accessories include a user manual, twenty quick wire connectors, one insulating tape, six spiked stands, and one landscape lights transformer. Ideally, the lights come in a set of 6 pieces to make sure you have more than enough to illuminate your home. Their waterproof rating is IP65, meaning they are more than ready to stand up to rainy and snowy days. It is, however, important to note that the included transformer is not waterproof. The 270-degree adjustable head enables the lights to illuminate trees, walls, fences, and flags. Buy the lights with confidence because they are protected by a 24-month warranty as well as a 3-month replacement guarantee.
- Installation is simple and straightforward
- They fetch a lot of compliments from neighbors, friends, and guests
- They produce nice, warm lights
- The stakes are made of aluminum; hence, they do not break easy
- The glass used to make the lens is clear and very good quality
- The transformer is not waterproof
#6 GreenClick 4 Pack LED Landscape Lighting (Warm White)
GreenClick provides you with a convenient opportunity to brighten up your night. Their landscape lighting set comes in 4 pieces that output plenty of light. As such, they make a great addition to patios, pathways, flags, ponds, decks, lawns, and yards. The lights are easy to install, given that they are plug and play and require no tool for installation. The manufacturer offers after-sale services such as 24-hour time support, 100-percent money back guarantee, and 18-month warranty. Having said that, expect to have peace of mind using this set. The 270-degree adjustable head of these landscape lighting makes it possible to direct the light where it is needed. Besides, these lights are made of an aluminum material that enables them to withstand tricky weather conditions. They consume just 12W yet they output very bright light.
- Build quality is impressive
- Stake mounts and swivel bracket are secure
- The lights make a great addition to backyard lighting
- Incredibly easy to set up
- They put out plenty of light for their size
- Cables could be a bit longer
#7 Moonrays 95557 1-Watt LED Landscape Light Fixture (Pack of 2)
The selling point of these light fixtures is that they are low voltage. They are eco-friendly lights that do not consume a lot of energy yet they output plenty of light. Another selling point is their adjustable heads that allow you to focus light wherever you need it. What’s more, these light fixtures are made of black, die-cast aluminum construction, which makes them really durable as well as enabling them to blend into the landscape effortlessly. By making your home well lit, the lights are likely to discourage thieves and burglars from targeting it. We can, therefore, confidently say that they play a huge role in improving the security of a place. They have a glass lens cover design that protects them from dust and dirt. Plus they come with a 1-year limited warranty to protect them against any unfortunates.
- Very easy to install
- The lights have a very nice quality to them
- They arrive promptly to eliminate any inconveniences
- Great for lighting up trees and other landscape features
- The price is right
- Durability leaves a lot to be desired
#8 leeyarlam Solar LED Garden Lights (4 Pack)
You do not need to break the bank in the name of enhancing the visual looks of your garden or landscape. Well, these solar LED garden lights are unique and colorful yet very affordable. In other words, they will get the job done without forcing you to go past your budget. They keep darkness on pathway sides, lawns, and gardens at bay, making sure that your place is well lit at night. Additionally, they turn on automatically at dusk and work for around 6 – 8 hours at night. They are solar powered; hence, all you need to do is to ensure that they properly absorb the power from sunlight. Their waterproof design enables them to stand up to extreme outdoor conditions and provide long-lasting performance. They should, however, not be installed in low places where they may be soaked in rainwater.
- Very well made and output nice and bright light
- Lights go into the ground and lay flat
- Great for the price
- They seem to charge even during the days when it is a bit cloudy
- Lights automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn
- Would be better if all could work for a long period
#9 SUNRIVER Low Voltage Landscape Lights (1W 6 Pack)
SUNRIVER provides a 30-day money back guarantee as well as a 24-month replacement warranty to give you confidence in buying and using these lights knowing that your money will not go to waste in the event that the unfortunate happens. The company also offers lifetime after-sale support guarantee. Their lights output 100 lumens as well as boasting a 90-degree beam angle. As such, they are perfect for illuminating pathways, swimming pools, flower beds, doorways, stone walls, walkways, flags, trees, and fences. The lights are made of IP67 waterproof and shock-resistant body, so they can overcome weather full of snow or rain. According to the manufacturer, the lights have a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours, which is really great. They are designed with premium-grade components like a convex lens, which is clear and make them appear brighter than typical fixtures.
- Extremely easy to install
- Are well constructed and produce a truly warm white light
- The seller is very accommodating
- The price is great
- Lights look more expensive than they actually are
- Although it is easy, installation takes quite a while
#10 Litom Upgraded 12 LED Solar Landscape Spotlights
It is great to buy a set of landscape lighting units with certified quality. That’s why we believe that these landscape spotlights will get the job done. They are certified by FCC, CE, UN38.3, and ROHS.MSDS. As if that’s not enough, these fixtures come with a 24-month warranty, a 90-day full refund policy, and a 24-hour customer service. They are probably the safest landscape lights one can ever use. They have two installation options to make installing them a cakewalk. The two options include sticking them into the ground using the stakes and mounting them on the wall using the included screws. The fixtures provide plenty of light, meaning they are ideal for garages, gardens, pathways, driveways, yards, decks, pools, porches, patios, and many more. Their IP67 waterproof design enables them to stand up to all kinds of terrible weather.
- The manufacturer goes all the way to ensure its customers are 100% satisfied
- The price is inexpensive
- Very bright even on low setting
- Very easy to set up
- The 18650li Ion battery is a great feature
- They do not stay on until morning
The above landscape lighting fixtures are the talk of the town. They work well at illuminating patios, porches, decks, pathways, gardens, and more. Best of all, most of them are solar-powered; hence, you will be able to improve the aesthetics of your home without necessarily increasing the electricity bill. Go through the reviews keenly, and then settle for a set you think will do the trick.