TOP 10 Best Inspection Cameras to Buy in 2019 : If you are struggling to see around tight spaces in your home, look no further than an inspection camera. These handy units are designed with sufficiently long cables, high resolutions, and adequately bright LEDs to allow you to inspect hard-to-reach spaces such as drains, engines, gun barrels, HVAC, vent pipes, aircraft, boats, and more. Their cables are semi-rigid, so they can get into differently shaped areas like curved holes and pipes. What’s more, most inspection cameras are waterproof and so are their cables. They are important to have. That’s why we have brought you the following top 10 best inspection cameras reviews.
If you have been thinking which one is the Best Inspection Cameras for Money then you are in the right place. Below, we are going to Share a Review of Inspection Cameras to Buy in 2019, including their specifications and features. Each of the Best Inspection Cameras have many good qualities depending on What You are looking for. If You are going to Buy Inspection Cameras soon, then You must Read Ultimate Buying Guide for Inspection Cameras.
- #1 Best Inspection Cameras Reviews 2019
- #1 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope Inspection Snake Camera (11.5FT)
- #2 BlueFire Wireless Endoscope Inspection Camera
- #3 THZY Wireless Endoscope 1200P HD 10m Inspection Camera
- #4 Vividia 9mm Inspection Camera with 2.4” LCD Monitor
- #5 DEPSTECH 10 FT Waterproof Videoscope with Inspection Camera
- #6 Teslong Borescope with 5.5mm Micro Inspection Camera
- #7 DEPSTECH USB Borescope Endoscope Inspection Camera – 16.5FT
- #8 Simply King Endoscope Inspection Camera with Light
- #9 SHEKAR Digital Inspection Camera
- #10 Atomic Beam Lizard Cam Hand-Held Wireless Borescope (1 Pack)
- #3 Conclusion
#1 Best Inspection Cameras Reviews 2019
#1 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope Inspection Snake Camera (11.5FT)
This inspection camera boasts the newest design in town. It can work perfectly with IOS 6.0+ smartphone and Android 2.3+. In addition, the camera can support 3 – 4 devices at the same time. It is wireless, and, therefore, can effortlessly be connected with your device via Wi-Fi. All you need to do is to download and then install the DEPSTECH app on your device. Its tip has 6 blue LED light that is adjustable and greatly improves image clarity and brightness even when you are doing inspection work in low-light conditions. Furthermore, this inspection camera boasts 1200P, which enables it to provide you with an amazing experience of recording an unbelievably clear and close range high-definition snapshot image in JPG format and video in AVI format. It is an 8.5mm diameter camera that is waterproof and comes with 11.5ft cable.
- Has the perfect amount of stiffness for most applications
- The customer support goes an extra mile to make sure customers are happy
- Comes with instructions to make it easy to use
- Connects easily to iPhone
- Takes great image once it is connected to a mobile device
- The battery life is short lived, but this issue can easily be resolved by powering the inspection camera with an external power source.
#2 BlueFire Wireless Endoscope Inspection Camera
The BlueFire Endoscope Inspection Camera is the perfect tool for HVAC inspection, auto repair, home inspection, and industrial inspection, among others. Its design is one of the latest and works better than traditional endoscopes. It boasts wide compatibility that enables it to work with both iPhone IOS system (Above IOS 8.0) and Android smartphone (Above 4.4). The camera has a semi-rigid cable that allows for more control in its direction. The semi-rigid cable makes the camera perfect for what it is intended to do, which is to get into small spaces that would otherwise be almost impossible to see. Other features of this camera are 6 adjustable LED lights and 3 adjustable resolutions. They enable the camera to provide HD videos and snapshot images. The 3 resolutions are 320×240, 1280×720, and 640×480.
- Easy to use and quality is really nice
- Works well in dark places
- Rigid enough to stay where it is put
- The app is user-friendly
- The Wi-Fi connects easily to phones
- The focal length is perfect
#3 THZY Wireless Endoscope 1200P HD 10m Inspection Camera
We have included this inspection camera because like the first two, it works with both iPhone IOS system (Above IOS 6.0) and Android smartphone (Above Android 2.3). What’s more, we like the fact that the inspection camera has 6 circled HD tempered light LEDs, which can significantly reduce image over-exposure. The camera boasts 2 Megapixels HD camera as well as three adjustable resolutions (320×240, 1280×720, and 640×480) to provide you with clear images. It also boasts LED miniaturization technology that enables it to deliver outstanding image quality and bright illumination. THZY offers a 1-year warranty on every purchase of this inspection camera. So, go for it knowing that even when the worst happens, your money will not go to waste. The inspection camera is available in two sizes, which are 11.5ft and 33ft.
- The customer support responds unbelievably fast
- The price is inexpensive
- The battery life is okay
- The app for Apple is easy to get and install
- Easy and comfortable to use
- The picture quality could be better
#4 Vividia 9mm Inspection Camera with 2.4” LCD Monitor
You need a top quality inspection camera like the Vividia 9mm Inspection Camera to carry out an in-depth visual inspection in total darkness, hard-to-reach areas or under water. The camera comes with a 2.4-inch full-color LCD monitor that will let you view live images and videos with much ease. It also comes with a 3.3ft (100cm) cable that is flexible; thus, can be bent into different shapes to fit into areas that are impossible to reach. Furthermore, the camera has a small head, which is just 9mm in diameter. Well, the small head allows for up-close visual inspections in super tight spaces. The camera head is waterproof; hence, you can get it into the water without any concerns. Ideally, the aforementioned 3.3ft cable is built to withstand wet environments. In other words, this camera is designed to stand up to extreme conditions in order to provide you with the results you are seeking.
- Comes with 4 AA batteries
- Both camera and cable can withstand wet conditions
- Ideal for inspecting dark damp places
- The field of view is wide enough
- The resolution is clear enough
- The light could be stronger than it actually is
#5 DEPSTECH 10 FT Waterproof Videoscope with Inspection Camera
This high-performance unit is packed with lots of features that enable it to deliver the best performance ever. It comes equipped with unique Blue LED technology, which features a built-in 1W LED light as well as 6 adjustable blue LED lights. The unique blue LED technology helps improve visibility in low-light environments. It lets you see better in dark places. Another stunning feature this 2-in-1 model has is the built-in LCD screen that has a convenient size of 3.5”. The LCD screen allows direct viewing of what you record. What’s more, this videoscope with inspection camera boasts a detachable design that makes it easy to carry or to store. It will let you record your image capture or video to 640×480 and then save it into the TF card (not included).
- The image quality is exceptional
- The cable is stiff enough to shape it into whatever you want
- Has an LED light that allows you to use it in dim or dark places
- Can capture both photos and videos
- The cable is detachable for optimum portability
- The battery life leaves a lot to be desired
#6 Teslong Borescope with 5.5mm Micro Inspection Camera
Teslong Technology is a professional manufacturer of inspection cameras. They have over 10 years of research, production, and development. Their products are great, and this borescope with 5.5mm micro inspection camera is no exception. It is ultra slim; hence, it can easily access car spark plugs, wall drilling areas, and other super narrow spaces. Despite being small and convenient to use, the unit boasts a 3.5” LCD color screen. Well, the screen is large enough to provide you with detailed information. The unit also comes equipped with a 2600mAh lithium battery that is rechargeable for outstanding performance. It comes with all the things you need, meaning it works right out of the box. Besides, it comes equipped with unique anti-glare technology, which helps prevent the camera from being overexposed.
- Customer support is very easy to deal with
- Thin enough to fit in very small holes
- The clarity of the camera is perfect
- The display has settings to allow you to set date and time, among other things
- The LED intensity/brightness can be adjusted
- The focus could be adjustable
#7 DEPSTECH USB Borescope Endoscope Inspection Camera – 16.5FT
The fact that this endoscope inspection camera comes with USB-C and micro USB adapters means it is compatible with USB-powered devices, laptop, and computer. Ideally, it works with Windows 10/8/7/XP and Mac OS. It is a high-functioning model that captures clear 1280×720 snapshot images to provide you with accurate information. It has 6 adjustable blue LED light on its tip to help reduce overexposure. The lights greatly improve image brightness and clarity, thereby, making this inspection camera handy even in low-light/dark conditions. Furthermore, this endoscope inspection camera boasts a waterproof rating of IP67, and this allows it to explore such areas as vent pipes, car engines, underwater pipes, and other unreachable or hard-to-see areas. The camera is great for household, industrial, and scientific use. It comes with a bendable cable that bends and holds its shape to access many different confined places like curved holes or pipes.
- Easy to connect and produces beautiful pictures
- The light is easy to adjust
- The USB connector fits and stays in the phone connector
- DEPSTECH’s customer service is very responsive and helpful
- Fits into the tiniest spaces
#8 Simply King Endoscope Inspection Camera with Light
Inspecting your house, walls, plumbing, barrel, pipe, sewer or drain is now a breeze; thanks to the Simply King Endoscope Inspection Camera with Light. It is a flexible fiber optic camera that will let you inspect tight and dark spaces using your iPhone or Samsung. It is wireless and boasts wide compatibility. Besides, the manufacturer of this inspection camera offers an app that you simply install and then pair the camera via Wi-Fi with your IOS device or Android device. Once you have set up everything, you will get HD real-time view in a snap. The inspection camera also works with a computer and all you need to do in this case is to connect it to your computer via a USB port using a lighted semi-rigid cable. The camera boasts an 8 LED light that provides 1200P HD photo.
- Easy to set up and use
- Small and portable for ultimate convenience
- The cable is incredibly sturdy and long
- The light is adjustable to make it easy to see everything behind the wall
- Makes a great gift for a DIYer or handyman
- The camera is not 5mm in diameter as stated
#9 SHEKAR Digital Inspection Camera
You are buying this inspection camera because you want to inspect small or hard-to-reach areas. And we say it will not disappoint because it is slim and measures just 5.5 mm in diameter. Additionally, this inspection camera has a 2.7-inch HD color LCD screen that makes it possible to view live videos instantly. It also features a rigid tube that holds its shape, thereby, making it much easier to inspect a variety of spaces. Its built-in 2600mAh lithium battery has a working time of up to 6 hours. Well, this is long enough to let you complete inspection. The compact size of this camera makes it possible to operate all the buttons with just one hand. Also, there are silicon buttons that feature back-lit to help provide extra convenience and comfort. This camera is great for inspecting HVAC, automotive, engine, machine equipment, aircraft, boat, and vent pipe.
- Very easy to use
- The camera lens has 6 LED bulbs
- The light has 3 modes; bright, brighter, and brightest
- The semi-rigid cable is convenient to use
- Small and portable to bring along
- Instruction could be more detailed
#10 Atomic Beam Lizard Cam Hand-Held Wireless Borescope (1 Pack)
Atomic Beam has created this hand-held borescope to literally provide you with an extra set of eyes. The unit is extremely easy to use. Simply turn on the base and then feed the cable with the attached camera where you want to perform an inspection. The camera will let you watch everything it sees through the included 2.4-inch screen. The serpentine cable is 4-foot long; hence, it will not have problems flexing and bending to go where you need it. The borescope also comes equipped with a bright LED light fixed at the tip of the inspection camera. This light makes discovering lost objects, critter nests, and pipe clogs in the darkest crevices and corners a breeze. What’s more, the cable of this unit is waterproof; hence, will let you investigate clogs in drains, septic tanks, and toilets with peace of mind knowing that the camera will not short out.
- Easy to use and serves its purpose
- Arrives well wrapped and in a timely manner
- Great for finding hidden objects
- The price is reasonable
- The light is bright enough to illuminate the area of interest well
- The picture is sometimes fuzzy
The market is flooded with inspection cameras. And every manufacturer is trying their best to sell theirs. Well, it is obvious that this can be confusing. So, before you buy, be keen to read our reviews. This is because, here, we don’t just pick any product we come across – we make sure it is one of the bestselling brands.
From the TOP 10 Best Inspection Cameras to Buy in 2019 – TOP Picks You will find that there is a Best Inspection Cameras available for every budget and with different Quality & Features. All you need to do is make a decision on which Inspection Cameras is best for you are interested in engaging in.